Thursday, June 30, 2011

Christmas in June?.....

Some people think it is crazy to already be thinking about Christmas... I think it is crazy to wait until the last minute or pay full price.  December is a very busy month with Ethan's birthday, Christmas and all the holiday hub bub that goes on.  I try to shop for birthdays and holidays throughout the entire year.  If I see an awesome deal, I take advantage of it rather than waiting and paying full price.  I was so excited earlier this morning when I went to one of my favorite sites http://www.kidsteals.com/ and saw what their "steal" of the day was. 
additional images
This gorgeous guy is Patch the Pinto.  He is a Zoobie Slumber Pet.  He is part pillow, part sleeping bag and part super cute stuffed animal :)  I had been thinking of getting Calvin and Ethan each one of these for Christmas 2011 since almost January!  I couldn't believe my awesome luck when they were on kidsteals for over 1/2 the normal price! Yay! This is going to be on of their big gifts :) I think this will be perfect when we "camp" inside or visit my husbands family out of town. I am so happy I didn't order them a few weeks ago :)  Now I just have to make sure to hide them right away when I get them so the boys don't convince me that they need their new friends right away :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment