Sunday, October 17, 2010

Hurricane Calvin.....

Oh goodness...My oldest (2yrs old) has a nickname, "Hurricane Calvin".  He can be the sweetest boy but very very busy.  Today was definetly one of those days.....

Exhibit A:


This is when "Hurricane Calvin" doesn't want to take a nap.  (I thought he was quietly playing in his room) Notice how innocent he looks...don't be fooled ;)

Exhibit B:


This is one of his regular "games".  Calvin loves covering up our dog Kenya with toys, clothes or whatever is handy.  He will look up and say "I yuv you Keka" :)  Perhaps he is trying to put her to bed.  My silly boy :)

Tonight, he was moving on the ground all funny.  To be honest, I had no clue what he was doing at first.  Then he started saying bibbit (ribbit) bibbit (ribbit).  He was pretending to be a frog!   Calvin had never done anything like this before.  It absolutly made my day.  He is such a clever boy.

On a side note, I made my first roast today.  (This is something my hubby cooks)  For my first try it was pretty dang good.


Also, today Ethan turned 10 months old.  I can't believe how fast time has gone since he was born.  We take a picture everyday, and it is crazy how much he has changed.  He fell asleep very early tonight (6:00pm), so after this I will need to sneak into his room and take his daily picture.  It will be interesting to see what adventure awaits our house tomorrow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment