Friday, October 15, 2010

A new adventure....

Ever since I was little, I have always thought that it would be fun to run a business.  I have made and sold things out of duct tape, sewn items, made customs buttons,etc.  Yesterday, I started another new adventure....selling Scentsy! :) I had went to a party not very long ago and was immediatly intrigued.  Everything smelled so good and was very reasonable.  The best part was no wicks!!  I am notorious for leaving (unknowingly) a candle burning.  I do not have to worry about that anymore :) Scentsy is awesome because the system warms and melts the wax releasing wonderful fragrances..no wicks no flames..and they also have tons of other super yummy smelling items :) I can't wait to show these awesome products to everyone.....   https://jennifercustard.scentsy.us/Home

No comments:

Post a Comment