Thursday, October 7, 2010

Just when you thought it was safe...

So I decided to check a few things on the computer this afternoon. Calvin and Ethan were being good...well quiet so I thought good (but should have known better).  I look up & Calvin is smiling holding my pompom inkpen...not so bad right?  well he had proceded to draw all over his face.  (future artist?)
Now I have a rule....if I take a pic you don't get in trouble for what you did. Come on look at those puppy dog eyes! How could I be mad when he looks so dang cute?  ...back to my work...wait...what's that sound?

 It must have been snack time and I just wasn't invited

At least cleanup was a group effort

Huh? Oh just enjoying a snack :)

Lil' man looking coy

Oh my boys....what can I say?  They keep me on my toes and give the vacuum a terrific workout.
Love you double trouble!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment