Monday, October 11, 2010

Some doggone cute things....

The hubby is home and is playing with both boys upstairs :) Yea! Me time!!! :)

Heads up big sis!! Spoiler alert!!

I wanted to post some pics of a couple things I made for my big sisters' dogs.
First up is a doggie waste bag holder.  This was my first attempt at ever making something like this and I actually think it turned out pretty good.  I used some pink felt and cute ribbon that coordinated.  I can't wait to try and make some more :)
Front
Back
I also wanted to give a treat to her dogs for Halloween
 (She had sent my dog a super cute bandana)

Kenya modeling her bandana
(Doesn't she look cute?)
I decided something simple but fun.  I LOVE making treat bags for Halloween so why not some for her dogs?  I hand stamped/embossed the header cards (is this the right term even? close enough) and filled the craft ziploc bags with cute doggie treats. 


I'm not going to lie they smell really good! I can't wait for her to get them in the mail.  (Plan on sending the package later today or tomorrow) I need to practice more with my embossing because I loved this idea.  So many possibilities...dog treats, candy, small toys, some of my felt food.........:)

No comments:

Post a Comment