Wednesday, October 13, 2010

A little bit of love.....

When I had my boys, some of  my favorite gifts were the ones that were homemade.  I've had several baby showers lately and really wanted to make something special for them.  I loved the idea of a homemade baby gift because I know how much they meant to me.  For one, I made small "taggie" lovie, a pair of baby shoes & a felt bee (theme of her shower).  You could tell by the look on her face that she absolutly loved them. 

Felt bee that I used as a package topper :)

Itty bitty fleece shoes


My 1st "taggie" lovie

(Had to show you my Halloween ones that turned out super cute.)





These adorable lovies have become a favorite craft of mine lately and are my go to gift for new babies.  (I've made so many lately with all different designs, ribbons etc., that I plan on selling them this fall at a craft bazaar)  I have another shower this Saturday and made her a big"taggie" lovie.  I can't wait to see her open it!


No comments:

Post a Comment